Monday, August 28, 2006

Stop Dissesting

As I sit here thinking of what to type I thought of the title “Stormy Monday” and the first sentence was, “I do not know if it will rain today.” This does not seem profound enough to start an entry next thing I know I am dissecting every word that I think of to type. Obviously, we all know it is Monday and I made it to Thermodynamics today. We are still defining things. Today is the day to sign up for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam which is the first step in becoming a Professional Engineer. I have been asking people if I can use them as references. The good news there has not been any homework assigned.

I hope all of you have a GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

kpjara said...

just let it flow...the words that is!

tam said...

You already have a style...

You already have a voice...

It makes sense to me that an engineer would have to really think and rethink and overthink projects...PROJECTS!

This...this is fun..no rethinking here. Or dissecting (although I do relate to that thought)

You do know how to have fun, I've seen the pictures!!!