Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Getting Reacquainted

Well today is my last night on the third shift, my last night working from 3 PM to 11 PM, and my last night away from my wife whom I love. As with all jobs there are things I enjoyed and things I did not enjoy. The people on my shift are wonderful and hard working people. I am privileged to have known them all. They have expanded my view of the world and politics. I was on leave last night and my wife and I played Scrabble™. It was close and I held the lead briefly. My wife won by less than 15 but we had fun. We are going to see a movie tomorrow night and I am looking forward to that. I start my new job on Monday and Saturday my friend and I are going to replace the wax ring on our toilet and my father in law’s toilet.

2 comments:

kpjara said...

I'm so glad the tenure is complete! And I'm going to HAVE to start studying the Scrabble dictionary again!

tam said...

ooooh competition sparks ingenuity!

congratulations again Pdiddy!