Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Creativity

Creativity is one of my wife's greatest and best qualities. She has created more art out of different media than I have phalanges. She has used paint and canvas, stained glass, baskets and tissue paper, beads, wrapped wire, fabric, paper and stamps, broken ceramic tile and grout, cookies and icing, ceramics and paint, photo editing software and a printer, scrapbooks, bells and wires, some white glue stuff from Norway, picture frames and embellishments, charcoals and paper, markers and paper, wire mesh, tin and soldier, diamond light lens and glue, clay, and small glass stones. However, as we all know, all of this media is lifeless without the artist's imagination and creativity which is my wife's greatest artistic ability. Her creations are thoughtful and created with a piece of her in each one. When she creates a gift for someone she tailors the gift to the individual. God has given my wife great artistic ability, even if she does not see it that way, and I love this quality about my wife. Thank you for the numerous gifts you have made me. Well I was making the salad and remembered my wife's newest medium. My wife is talented and creative writer. She writes on paper and her blog, see links for kpjara.

2 comments:

kpjara said...

You will always be my biggest fan and I love you more than you'll ever know...and you, my love, are gifted in ways I'll never be able to understand....Same Goal/Different Roles!

I love you!

tam said...

What lovely words for your beautiful and gifted chosen wife...

You two were made for each other!!!