Monday, December 18, 2006

No More Excuses

Well the semester has ended and now the waiting game begins. I would like to thank my wife, my mother in law, and my mother in law's cousin for a wonderful graduation party. My wife has played and invaluable role in my education and I could not have done it without her support. I have accepted a position in my current city and I am scheduled to begin after the first of the year. I just wanted to update the uncountable amount of people on the internet that may or may not be reading this blog. I have no more scholastic excuses for not posting.

2 comments:

kpjara said...

Will miracles never cease!

Glad to see your prose!

tam said...

Yaaaa...hoooooo! Good to hear, well, "hear", your voice!

So very happy for you Paul, and for Kim too...I am sitting on the edge of me seat watching to see where God leads you!