Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finding Compulsion

We received our newest edition of "Simple & Delicious" and this fine cooking publication has a contest where the reader is asked to find "Sandy's Magic Wand." Whenever I get this magazine in the mail I open it ASAP and look for the wand. I usually find the wand but have never won the contest. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries to find the wand. I do not even look at the recipes until the next day. This may be a finding compulsion. I found the wand but I will not list the page number because I do not want to spoil the hunt for the rest of the magazine readers.

3 comments:

kpjara said...

This just reminds me why God has you in the position you're in! You have an innate ability (honed over the years) that allows you to see things others can't.

I love you!

tam said...

Do you start at the beginning of the magazine or the end?

I won't bother asking if you start in the middle, you are to methodical to start anywhere but the first page or last page!

pdiddy said...

kpjara

I love you more!

tam

I start at the beginning after I verfiy what I am looking for by going to the appropiate contest page in the publication.