Monday, March 12, 2007

Chicken Spaghetti

One of our friends made us Chicken Spaghetti and it was delicious. It contained chicken, Velveeta®, condensed cream of X soup, chicken broth, and bow tie pasta. I got the recipe from her and made some for one of our other friends. The only change was substituting chicken broth with milk. Both dishes were delicious. I also was reminded that my wife does not like elbow macaroni and thus, she does not like macaroni and cheese. We both think she will like macaroni and cheese with a bow tie noodle.

I have started exercising at the gym where I work and the best part is they pay me to work out up to 3 hours per week. This is a very power full incentive to work out. I feel better when I work out. Also I read a story about a cow that eats chickens: Cow Eats Chickens

2 comments:

kpjara said...

Love the pic! Love the story! Love you!

tam said...

love the pic too!

so I'm up on ya now!

would like the recipe too!

p.s. can you call me so I can talk to your wife? thanks friend