Monday, April 23, 2007

Digging in the Dirt

I was going to post 1 month from last post as a farce that I took a month off because my blog is taking over my life but I missed the deadline. Anyway, I went to the driving range by my place of employment this afternoon and did as the title suggests. I found dirt in ear more did fly into my face while I was trying to hit the little white ball. I am thoroughly convinced the ball is moving on me. I am also experiencing the new sensation at work. This is waiting for up to 3 days for someone to complete a task which is beyond my control. During these times I have NOTHING to do. I did read Visual Basic for Excel 2007 for Dummies. (I can hear my wife giggling) I learned enough about VBA to hack together a macro to help with our budget spreadsheet. I cannot guarantee when the next post will be.

3 comments:

tam said...

Your life overwhelms me! You NEED a BREAK man!

Ohhh, perfect break from all your busyness...come to Idaho, where the dogs bite and you have lots of potatoes to eat!

Here's to hitting the little white moving ball!

kpjara said...

Where have you been? I've been waiting and waiting for your next post!

Seriously...I'm glad life has slowed to a reasonable pace and that you have time to spend on our budget. You're the best, honey!

Love you!

kpjara said...

I 'tagged you'.

Now you have something to write.