Saturday, May 19, 2007

Seven Things About Me Meme

Here are the rules: Each player starts with seven random facts or habits above themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose seven people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

My seven things:

1) Sometimes I enjoy washing dishes by hand.

2) I tend to buy cookbooks for one or two recipes. I enjoy the internet for finding recipes now.

3) The first time I make a recipe I prefer to make the recipe exactly as listed.

4) I think a “good” CD should be listened to in its entirety so it can be appreciated as a
complete work.

5)Blues music speaks to my soul but I do not know why it does.

6)I have a habit of wearing my shoes until it is time for bed. My wife does not like this habit.

7)I feel uneasy if I have to drive a different route to work.

Bonus item: I have a bad habit of reading blogs and not commenting.

I thought “meme” was pronounced me-me not meem. I do not know 7 bloggers to tag. The rules do not address this situation.

3 comments:

kpjara said...

I love this. I didn't know all these things about you! Wow...after 8 years you can still surprise me!

Thanks for participating.

Brigitte said...

Nice to meet you!! I came over from Kims blog.

I'll be back to read a bit more soon!

Rachel said...

you and I have the same issue on the "bonus" answer, but just you saying it alone, encouraged me to say hi. Blog lurker and prayer for Kim. Blessings.